[Dailydrool] Beach towel with basset hound

Barbara Hodges bassetbarb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 21 07:51:05 PDT 2010

First of all healing drool to all who need it and special drool for the houndies needing foster and forever homes.

I have a beach towel with an American Flag and a basset on it.  It's getting very thin and I would love to ahve another beach towel with a houndie. Anyone know where I can get one? I'd prefer to get one from rescue.

Also I have a paranormal romance book on Hound's Bay.  Those who have read my books, know there is always a basset hound in them. This time it is Sammie-Sue.   She is all basset hound and I love her to death.

The last bid on the book was $20.00, but since I have ten to sale, I'm opening it up to all of you also. So if you are one of those who have bid and would like a copy of A Spiral of Echoes email me and you can get one for $18.00.

$2.00 from each book will be donated to a rescue of your choice.

Barbara M Hodges
http://barbaramhodges.com
The Blue Flame
The Emerald Dagger
The Silver Angel
Stargazer's Children
Shadow Worlds
Scattered Hearts ( A Santa Maria, California, Word Wizards anthology)
A Spiral of Echoes ( Co-written with Maggie Pucillo and from Chalet Publishers)