[Dailydrool] Congrats! Utah Friends of Basset Hounds

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 20:15:25 PDT 2010

I noticed when I went to vote for the Shelter Challenge today that it ended and unfortunately Daphneyland didn't win :(  But when scanning the state winners I saw Utah Friends of Basset Hounds.  I don't know if the states winner got a check but I hope they did.  The next Shelter Challenge starts May 17th do we want to try to all vote for WMBRI everyday once it starts up?  Anyother ideas?
Congrats on the win Utah Friends of Basset Hounds!
Laura
Flash
and Ryu