[Dailydrool] WADDLE MICHIGAN!!

Melissa mibassetrescue at att.net
Thu Apr 22 08:03:24 PDT 2010

Our Great American Basset Waddle is FAST approaching!! We are all running
around like crazy getting ready to welcome you for THREE DAYS of Basset
Hound FUN! We are back "home" this year at the Howliday Inn in Troy, MI. The
picnic spot is Humongous!!!! Check out our web page www.michiganbassetrescue
org for your Waddle Packet! The hotel rooms are going FAST! We can't wait to
see all of you and your wonderful hounds again! NO RAIN!! NO RAIN!! NO
RAIN!! The old "Waddle Boss", Jeremy, retired from that position after last
year's Waddle. Things sure will be different without him this year!

Order your Waddle Shirts!! I will start shipping them on Saturday!

Come join us for a weekend of basset nirvana!!

Melissa and Jo
Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org