[Dailydrool] pet Children Safe Products

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 11:03:20 PDT 2010

I found this at walmart.  Wasn't too pricey either.
We had our dum dum's who lived in the house before us put down cheap
weed fabric under our yard of rock (we are slowly getting rid of)

Its hard to pull them so I figured okay give this a try.  I thought
worst thing could happen it don't work and I wasted $4 instead of
spraying a chemical that would hurt the hounds.
It don't smell like a chemical at all it smells herbal which I like
too because chemicals give me migraines.

It killed the weeds within 2 hours kid you not!  they were wilted in 2 hours!

I still kept Santana and Lilly away from it till I saw that it dried
because I am an over protective mommy but I feel more at ease.

http://www.ecosmart.com/shop-landing-page-2/

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes
all creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes
all living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on
wings.~ Alicia S. Carpenter"