[Dailydrool] mishgun pledges

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 05:48:06 PDT 2010

We'll be off to waddle in Michigan in just a couple of weeks. For waddle pledges I am offering something that I hope will be useful and economical. Do you have dog beds that have seen better days- but are still functional? I can make you new, easy to put on and wash, covers for them. Fabric and color choice depends on what you need. All I need to know is the size of the bed- you would have to measure it or give me a link to a website if there is one, if you bought from a catalog or online store. I will tell you the measurements I need- it's pretty simple. So if you'd like to give new life and look to a well worn bed- send me a note. I will do my best to have them done before the waddle. Delivery to mishgun is possible too if you'll be there and want to save on shipping. I do my best to shop sales for fabric. I have done several of these for other droolers and everyone and hound has been pleased.

see you in mishgun~ Angelika and Elvis too!