[Dailydrool] Boswellia

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:25:16 PDT 2010

Anita,
According to Susan Wynn's "Veterinary Herbal Medicine" a study was done on
using boswellia on dogs & results were positive.  I've been using it for
Spencer's arthritis for months & has helped (along with other herbs) & not
needed any prescription.  I did see that SOD has glucosamine & chondroiton
which boswellia itself does not have. Also, boswellia doesn't have any meat
flavoring so I give in a meatball.  We all use what works best for our own
dogs.
vikki

Message: 9