[Dailydrool] Jamboree What a Chunk of Chocolate

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 13:53:54 PDT 2010

Alicia - It sounds like you could be describing my little guy - Chunky.  He's pretty hard to miss - nearly all shiny black with little caterpillar eyebrows and white paws. He does have a "twin" brother, Cadbury, who was also at the waddle.  They are both Pawtunia's boys, grandsons of Cakie who was the late, great Boardwaddle hostess.  Chunky is 2 1/2 and lives in Ohio.  He does post to the drool, usually promoting fudge sales.  Right now he is selling magnets with the family portrait (Gramma Cake, Pawtunia Mom and himself) for his Michigan pledges.  We are very proud of him.

Marilyn