[Dailydrool] More ear and teeth, and tummy problems

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Apr 28 15:19:36 PDT 2010

I took one of our fosters Gracie, to the vet for puking she was pacing all night and drinking lots of water and vomiting. We have had our share of vomiting lately. I thought she had the same thing Luna had a couple of weeks ago but after blood tests and exams, we think she has an inner ear infection and an infected tooth. We are treating both infections then I will need to get her in for a dental.
Also, I hear lots of tummy growlings lately do you think it is because the grass is coming up and they are eating the sweet grass?
Sometimes I will be working on the computer and all of a sudden a loud stomach growl comes from accross the room. Anyone know why Bassets tummies growl? Sometimes I have five or six at my feet so not sure which one is having the pangs and all seem to snore right through. But it worries me. We have had so many stomach problems lately I do not want to go through another flare up if there is something I can do to avoid more problems.
Chris Bly
Western Missouri Basset Rescue
wmbri.org