[Dailydrool] The Plan : Basset Money

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Thu Apr 29 06:35:19 PDT 2010

Some of the smaller basset rescues, although deserving, have pretty much no chance of winning
any money in the Petfinder Shelter Challenge. So we put our heads together and here is The
Plan:

There are weekly prizes for the most votes during that one week. Week is Monday AM through
Sunday PM (will confirm that). The thought is: basset rescues who want to participate. Email me
your information. We will draw from a hat by May 20th the names of our "winners".  Then we will
ask the Drool to vote for one rescue per week to see if we can score some basset  money.
It is easy to vote, you do not get spam email from it. And while you are there, you click to donate
food to shelter animals. (And they have great stuff to buy for all you shoppers)

There are 26 weekly prizes, so we have a good chance at this, you guys. The first couple weeks will
go to the bigger groups who always get lots of votes, so we will start at the end of May.

All you have to do is write the weekly rescue's name on a piece of paper and stick it on your
computer. Every day, go to the website (you can bookmark it) and vote. You can vote from many
computers, so you can vote from home and work. You can also email friends and families and ask
them to vote. The next week, we go to the second rescue drawn from the hat. And then the third.
A basset sweep!
I believe in the power of the Drool and we can do this.

Marilyn Briggs