[Dailydrool] fire

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 11:50:34 PDT 2010

Dear Margaret,
I am so sorry to hear of the devastation you are facing.  We are sending prayers and drool to you.  A few years ago, I remember having read of another fire tragedy around Christmas time, and I don't know if those droolers are still on the list, but I know a lot of us sent clothing, gift cards and spiritual and financial support.  Count me in, and please let us know how we can help.
Jackie and the herd