[Dailydrool] Please help us Celebrate Mickey Mouse's long life

Feathers3 at aol.com Feathers3 at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 15:27:01 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to share with you that our beloved Mick was helped cross the
Bridge to doggy heaven this afternoon at 2:30 p.m.  Mick was thought to be
16 years young.  He enjoyed a good happy full life and had been with  me for
13 good years ever since he was adopted and moved in with  me.   In the last
months, Mickey was suffering from was believed to  be kidney and heart
failure.  In his last days, Mickey was unable to  keep any of his prescription
dog food and fluids down.  He tired so hard to  keep running, playing,
climbing steps, and enjoying life but you could see  the pain and sickness in
lovable face.  I would carry him up and down  the stairs and carry him in and
outside so he could sit outside in the wonderful  sun that he loved so much.
He just didn't have the strength to climb the steps  anymore so he could
sleep next to me like he had done for so many years. Our  carpets are so soiled
that they will need to be cleaned or replaced but he  didn't mean to mess
and dirty them up and would already give me his sad look  that said that he
was sorry.  This afternoon he sat so peaceful while I  gave him his last bath.
 We would of preferred that he had crossed the  bridge himself but we just
can't let him continue to  suffer.  Please give all your pets an extra hug
for us today and help  us celebrate the long life that Mickey Mouse enjoyed.
We are  missing Mickey so much.

Carol & Jim
210 7th St NW
Byron MN 55920