[Dailydrool] Fire

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Apr 29 15:31:48 PDT 2010

Maggie & Carl,
My tears are falling like rain...I can not begin to imagine what you and
your family are going through.  My heart goes out to you and your family.
Godspeed to Hollyberry & Noah on their journey to the bridge. We are soooo
very sorry to hear of your lose.  I will give the boys chicken tonight to
start the heart healing drool.
Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

If any of the droolers start to take up collections of money, clothes
whatever...please keep me in mind and I will help out in anyway that I can.

Heart healing drool from Colt and Ruger
Big Hug from the Momma (Michele)
"We'll welcome them with open paws" Droopy, Snoopy, BoSarah, Princess,
Shadow, Comanche, Storm & Wolfgang...My ATB Pack