[Dailydrool] Fire

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 29 15:30:33 PDT 2010

I can speak from very bitter experience - When your house burns down, the first things you need are clothes, towels, toiletries and a place to stay.

Once you have a roof over your head, it's the daft stuff you take for granted - cleaning equipment, kitchenware, shoe polish, a can opener
After that , depending on whether or not you are insured, one of the greatest things you need is support. Someone to talk to, to cry at.Someone who makes time for you.

Count me in for any collection etc.I seem to remember when someone else had this happen we collected for Walmart vouchers so they can choose what they needed when they needed it?

I can't stop crying as I write. What a terrible thing to happen.
God speed Hollyberry and Noah.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK