[Dailydrool] Fire

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 18:19:13 PDT 2010

Dear Maggie and Carl,

It's hard for anyone to understand WHY! We may never know WHY! But what we do know is that there are many people surrounding you with thoughts, prayers, love and pain for your tragedy! God never promised our lives would be easy or without difficulties, but He did promise to always be there no matter what devastating things should come our way. I can certainly tell you that I would not be sitting here today if God hadn't gotten me through my own dark times in my life. God will get you through this hard time and He will show you His love by all the people who are there for you and are willing to help you in any way that they can. Many of us on the Drool don't know anyone, but even those of us who don't, we still want to help you in any way that we can.
You will see miracles take place in your life that you never thought were possible!
I will keep you in my prayers.
God Bless, Love and hugs from,
Maureen and Henry