[Dailydrool] Maggie Honnold

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 19:13:30 PDT 2010

Everyone has reached out with such compassion for our friend, Mags and her husband, Carl, the kitties and Hollyberry and Noah ATB - can hardly type that last bit - nope can't do it - wait while I cry awhile.

OK - I am trying to pull myself together.  They lost EVERYTHING.  I plan to send my books plus a gift cert for Target, perhaps, or WalMart, just as a token to help them rebuild their lives.

I think we should send  ELDER CLARA EATS AND EATS, YOU HAD ME AT AHROO, THE TAO OF MAGGIE, CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVER'S SOUL, THE BIBLE.....you get it - Mags is a nurse, a wife and mother, a grandmother, an intellectual, a spiritual animal lover.  I know their home had all these books.  If we slip in a gift cert for Starbucks or KFC or Walmart or Sears - $5 or $500 - all is needed.

That is my idea of the evening.  Not sure where they will be receiving mail but I am happy to send them on if you want to send to me:

Ginny Tata-Phillips

10126 Bayard Ct.

Orlando, FL  32836.

I will go to the postoffice as often as need be to send books and cards on to her, with, perhaps a gift cert enclosed.  If I get word from her that we can send directly to her and I can publish her address, then I will, so stand by if you want to wait or send on to me if you can't wait!

Hug your dogs and cats.  Kiss your partner/mate.  Love those children.  It can all be taken away in a blink of an eye.  Oh yeah - maybe say an extra prayer and sling some drool - I know we are not Droolers for nothing!

xoxo

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and  RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me