[Dailydrool] So sorry

tammiesemail at aol.com tammiesemail at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 19:36:19 PDT 2010

Hello ... I have been reading the DD for some time now, but this is my very first post.  After reading about the horrible fire and the loss of those precious babies, I had to write and send my prayers to all.  This is just heartbreaking and I cannot imagine what you are going through.  I am so sorry for you and your husband on your loss.  I realize you dont know me, but please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.  Just so, so sad.  Tammie, Momperson to Jake the Bassett