[Dailydrool] Thank you

machonnold at yahoo.com machonnold at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 21:14:27 PDT 2010

Thank you each and everyone...I can't sleep...Holly is not behind my knees. I didn't get to say goodbye to Noah this morning, I had an out of town meeting and was hurrying...

 The house reminates still smolder. The 2 upper stories are collapsed into the basement.  My 2 stepsons have come from Rockford and Kentucky and are standing guard. The insurance adjusters will be there tomorrow. My Honda burned up too.  I keep thinking of something I want and then realize it is gone...AND it was just stuff.

Carls head and face are burned slightly. My grandchildren that are living with us are ok...they too lost everything..it doesn't seem real.
Hug your babies...and thank you again. Maggie