[Dailydrool] helping out-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 03:42:51 PDT 2010

Momma here, and I liked Anita's suggestion of setting up a account at the bank in which we could all donate to help Maggie and Carl. I am sure a bank there in her town would be glad to help, and just my thought, but it might be easier for Maggie, as she would have access to funds, and she would know how much is available. I have seen this done here in town to help others, and it would give us all one central bank to donate.
Just my thoughts, this is such a heartbreaking situation, and once again, so proud of the drool family that is always there to help each other--

Drool to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake