[Dailydrool] A Thank You

Feathers3 at aol.com Feathers3 at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 06:20:12 PDT 2010

Hello,
We would like to send a huge "Thank You" for all the loving emails, words
of comfort, prayers, and comforting drool we have received since the
passing of our beloved Mickey Mouse.  I awake several times last night  looking
for Mickey since he always slept next to me in his little doggy bed but  I
know that he isn't suffering anymore now. He did have an good long life and
loved very much.  I am so thankful that we found him in a rescue  in South
Dakota 13 years ago on the day before he was scheduled to depart.   He was an
angel then too and has taken wonderful loving care of us these  past years.

Our hearts go out to everyone who experienced great losses yesterday, may
today bring everyone hope and comfort. What a wonderful group of people this
 group is, may you all be blessed.

Hugs,
Jim and Carol

comforting drool to the families of Mickey Mouse and
Basil on  their journeys to the Bridge.