[Dailydrool] Margaret and Carl

decadog at comcast.net decadog at comcast.net
Fri Apr 30 09:34:17 PDT 2010

My deepest sympathies to Margaret, Carl, and their grandchildren on this terrible loss. I have tried to put myself in your place and it's just too horrific to even consider. Your beloved pets....an unimaginable loss. Everyone is so grateful that the humans are all okay physically. If love, support, and devotion can help you to rebuild your lives and home, you certainly have those things from all the people of the Drool. The Bridge has already welcomed beautiful souls  Noah and Holly, along with your precious felines.
Darlene