[Dailydrool] Fire & Cards for the Honnolds

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Fri Apr 30 11:46:44 PDT 2010

The Dashing Bassets are adding their drool to the healing flow, and I have
already added my prayers to the rest that have flown heavenward for Maggie
and her family. We are deeply saddened at the loss of Hollynoel and Noah,
though we only know them through the Drool.

But before we run out to buy WalMart or Target cards, we wondered what
Maggie would prefer to have. Not everyone has these stores nearby or likes
the items they sell. For us, Target is closer by, but I'd have no trouble
going to WalMart, if that's what she'd prefer.

May all go smoothly for you, Maggie, as you work out all the details of such
a loss. Twelve paws are in the air, wishing you all the best.
Pam McQuade and the Dashing Bassets