[Dailydrool] Fire

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 12:40:49 PDT 2010

Last night, I read a few Drools and then lit a  candle for Hollyberry and
Noah.  We send big cyber hugs to Maggie and  Carl.

There are so many people who want to help and there has been a lot  of
discussion of how to help.  Perhaps if Maggie could post if there is a  Walmart
and the names of other stores who have gift cards near her it would help
and possibly she could give us the name and mailing address of  trusted
friend or relative who lives close to her where packages could be sent.   The
Daily Drool family is large and there are a lot of Droolers with big hearts
who want to help.

Marie
Scarlet and Megan Mariah