[Dailydrool] Your Lucky Magnet Fundraiser is over

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 18:37:31 PDT 2010

I just wanted to thank everyone who bought a Lucky Magnet from my  Ballzie back in February.  This was Ballzie's first fundraiser and a big success.

We had twelve $25 winners and one $100 winner.
I donated the proceeds from this fundraiser to Tri-State as part of our BoardWaddle pledge.

Maybe after the 2011 Daily Drool Calendar has started we will do the Lucky Magnet fundraiser again.

Ellie and Her Hounds
Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu