[Dailydrool] international droolers wanting to help with the "Hannold family fire fund"

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 19:24:07 PDT 2010

If there are international droolers that would like to send something to the Hannold family but can't due to currency etc limitations- my paypal account will convert into US currency and I can then purchase gift cards or send checks as desired by the person donating. I will include a card etc with your message and information.
One overseas drooler asked me to do this today~ and I never even thought about the fact that gift cards would not be use-able if purchased in canada for example. Please email me  if you want to do this.
I, like Beth H., am very grateful & proud to call the drool members my extended family.
Angelika