[Dailydrool] Help for Honnolds info from Mods

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 30 20:50:38 PDT 2010

Thanks for the bank information Moderators, I think I'll send the Honnolds a
check, that way they can use it wherever it's needed most.  I'd send
clothing for Marissa, but it's been a looooong time since I wore a size 9,
and even longer since I was a teenager.  Same with John, what do I know
about what teenagers wear?  Definitely money.

Many years ago we had a business friend who lost his home in a fire.  He and
his wife were just about to go to bed when he looked in the den and saw
their massaging recliner burst into flames.  He yelled for his wife and they
both crawled on the floor to the door, he said he honestly didn't think they
were going to get out, the smoke was black and gagging and filled the whole
house almost instantaneously.  The two of them did make it out of the house,
and they stood at the end of their driveway, barefoot and in their pajamas,
and watched the house burn completely to the ground.  And this was in
Irving, a large Dallas suburb with an excellent fire department.  I can't
imagine what it would be like to literally have nothing left but the clothes
on your back.  I'm very glad all the people in the Honnold family made it
out safely, and I'm so terribly sorry that the dogs and cats did not.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net