[Dailydrool] Showtime!

don/jan cook tudor2 at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 2 19:07:26 PDT 2010

I live in Victoria, BC. Our small dog show is this weekend.
They are having a Las Vegas night on Fri., so Stuart (my Basset)and I
are going to it. I'm wearing my Dad's old tux and top hat and a black
cape with a silver lining and red sequin trim. My daughter Christine
is in physical theatre so she gussied us up .
My name, I decided, is VIC-TOR SCOOP- ZEE- POOP.
The costume she made Stuart is fantastic. Sequins on his front paws,
and a two toned tight body suit with sequins on his long body, fishnet
stockings on his hind legs, black and red feather anklets on his hind
legs.
A head band of chorus girl feathers, and overall, an "Elvis" type
cape, in red and silver satin, with matching red fringe! I will whisk
it off with a great flourish, as I introduce him/her.
His/her name is VIC-TOR-I-A  SAG-GAY  BAG-GAY!
I think I will dress him up again one day when we are visiting our old
folks home, they'd get a kick out of it as well!  It is too good a
costume not to show off a couple of times.
Jan