[Dailydrool] recipes

Janis Whitsett-Watts mikeydroolmeister at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 09:53:59 PDT 2010

Willow wrote:
"Fanks!  Ebben if yous only hab kittie wesipees.  We fank you for dose, 2.
Ebben if dey onwy for kitties.  We mite twy dem anyhooz.  We wikes kittee
noms, 2"

Deaw Willow, My mom gonna gib sum recipes for da cookie book. I kin gib sum
two iffen you lukin fur kitty recipes. I gots a gwate recipe fur kitty stir
fwy 'n I will eben send you da kitty to use in dis delishush dish. Her name
is Satu 'n her is weel pain in da basset patoot. I fink mom wont miss her
too much cuz her not only beets me up, her poops in da bathytub all da time.
Gud luck wif yur cookie book.

Mikey Drool Meister ( weally, I lub kitties. I want to kiss dem 'n hug dem
'n name dem George. Dis one jest won't get wif da pwogwam of basset-kitty
luv.)

--
Janis Whitsett-Watts
Mikey (www.dogster.com/dogs/194598)