[Dailydrool] Bassetfest

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Thu Aug 12 06:19:37 PDT 2010

Ohio Basset Rescue's Bassetfest is set for Saturday, October 2 at the Companion Club Dog Park (www.columbusdogpark.com) in Delaware, Ohio. This is a great 11 acre fenced dog park with a pond and lots of trees for shade. Check out their website to see what a beautiful place it is. There will be basset games, raffles, items for sale as well as a canine costume contest. Prizes will be awarded for the top three costumes. We are asking everyone who attends to please collect pledges for your hounds. All money collected will benefit those homeless hounds who are still looking for their forever home and prizes will be given to the top three hounds who collect the most pledges. Food and refreshments will be available. The Drury Inn and Suites, 6170 Park Center Circle is our Bassetfest hotel. Rooms have been reserved under Ohio Basset Rescue, group number 2098122 through September 7. You may book on line at www.druryhotels.com or by calling 1-800-378-7946 and using the group number or Ohio Basset Rescue. For more info you may contact me off line.

Cathy