[Dailydrool] Violeta

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 17:47:20 PDT 2010

Hi Virginia,

I'm glad you got to the bottom of Violeta's eye problem, and am sorry it
turned out to be glaucoma.

The only advice I can give you is what my sister-in-law told me.  She has a
shiba-inu with glaucoma and hesitated to do surgery and remove the eye.
When she finally did she was sorry she didn't do it sooner.  Vera (the
shiba-inu) was like her old self, and the blindness in one eye doesn't phase
her a bit.

We're sending healing drool to Violeta, and heart-healing drool to you and
your ex-husband.  I honestly think the surgery was harder on my
sister-in-law if that is any comfort.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa
(ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))