[Dailydrool] Heaven

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 08:50:41 PDT 2010

I TOTALLY believe that God allows the innocent ( babies and animals) the ability to see their loved one's after they have went on the Heaven. Not dog related, but right after my father-in-law passed away, my daughter was 3 years old and she started looking behind our entertainment center as if someone were calling her. When she looked behind it she got all excited and started talking to pop-pop! She turned to me and said, " Look mommy, it's pop-pop! And he called me "trouble" and she laughed. I knew it was definitely my father-in-law if not for any other reason but the fact that he allegedly called her "trouble". I always called HIM that!!!
There is certainly life after death and God sends our loved one's back to us from time to time. So beautiful!!!