[Dailydrool] Whooping

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Aug 18 09:35:48 PDT 2010

Happy Birthday Annie! Fred, Way to score a bully stick on your sisters
birthday!  Hehee.

The boyz are sending buckets of healing and good health drool to
Fred...and a huge  bucket of whoop a** to the family that was "supposed"
to take care of him.  Fred we know that Chris will take good care of you
until she can find you a forever home that will take proper care of you
and give you all the love and attention that you deserve.

Drool to all the sick or injured hounds and humans
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger "Give up that watermelon women!"