[Dailydrool] Missing

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 17:36:11 PDT 2010

We have been missing from the drool for some time now.  Not much has
changed. A few of the hounds have had birthdays, but that's about it. I have
one month left and I will be losing my job.  Mazzie just turned 8 and she is
having some tummy issues as that sometimes happens. She was out eating grass
earlier. Yesterday, someone vomited up small blood clots-maroon in color.
Not one person saw who it was. Didn't happen again. Our guess would be
Mazzie because she didn't eat yesterday, but she did today. Nothing could be
stuck in her belly or scratch her. No bones given lately at all.  Maggie
will be 11  in a little over 2 months.  The 3 boys are young 3, 2 and 1.

Sending healing drool to everyone and condolences to those who have lost a
loved one while we were away. We were still thinking of all of you and the
drool.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,