[Dailydrool] Pacific Basset Feet photos, take 2

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Sun Aug 1 07:14:42 PDT 2010

Last night I moved the FedEx box and we again tried taking photos of
the two members of the PBF Army Chorus in concert. This time after I
put on their uniforms, young Charlie made the happy discovery that,
not only can he chew on his uniform, but he can also chew on our
Elsinore's uniform--and drag her around by pulling on her kerchief
ties. I got at least one good photo of that. Elsinore is so very
patient with our eternal buppy. She let him drag her around by her
uniform until we pulled him off.

I'm not sure how last night's photos turned out yet, but I'll have a
look at them all on the computer later today and try to get at least
one sent off to the PBF site.

Elizabeth