[Dailydrool] The Great Tennessee Toebone Massacre

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 21:50:25 PDT 2010

Dis Daisy Bewwe ob Dog Woods/Forever Home Farm. It bez a dark day in da anals ob houndie history tuday. (What you mean, dat not right, Buttercup? Yes, in da anals ob our history. Yu know, like da diary. What? Oh, oops. I mean annals ob our history, not anals. Fanks fur pointing dat out Buttercup). Anyroo, tuday was da dreaded day ob da Great Tennessee Toebone Massacre! Da mom got all free ob us Basset gurls plus a wiener dog gurl and a pointer mix gurl). We houndies were pretty gud, to tell da truf (yes, they were - Mama). It wuz da wannabe pointer gurl mix dat gab her all da truble. Weze don't like our toebones chopped, but herz did it ennyway. We used ta go to da vetlady to hab it done, but Mama sed her can do it and her did (grumble, grumble). Den her gibbed us da REALLY bad news - dere will be a Tennessee Toebone Massacre ebery weekend until are toebones are as short as dey are sposed to be. HELP! Dis bad, dis weally, weally bad! Ourz toebones haz been chopped so short dere's nuffin left! Dere wuz pain an blud and eberyfing and we wuz screeming fur help but no one came (slight exaggeration, Daisy). Uh, oh. Here comes Mama. Guess I bedder get off da puter now.

Drool and snooters to all in need.

Daisy Bewwe and da rest ob da Thundering Herd.