[Dailydrool] Does anyone have a Basset that....

icerchiaro icerchiaro at uol.com.br
Mon Aug 2 07:50:57 PDT 2010

Bertrand loves ice cubes, but small ones, specially if they have been in my Coke. He prefers ice cream, that's for sure! He gets belly button lint, although after watching this film I understood why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VorRingNbKg.

But I think the worst of all is the whining for attention specially at 5 AM. He whines, I scratch his back, give him some dog biscuits and he goes back to sleep. Sometimes, he even does that while I'm getting the biscuits, so I think he just wants my place in bed, 'cause I usually find him in the middle of my side of the bed. Sometimes, when he does that latter on (about 7 AM), DH wakes up, scratches Bertrand's back and leaves for a shower or a walk and Bertrand as soon as DH leaves the bed, sprawls over DH's pillow.

what can I say, I think it's cute. DH is not amused...

Isabel