[Dailydrool] Catching up

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Aug 3 09:25:56 PDT 2010

Ruth Sounds like you and Beas have had quite a week.  I hope that everything
settles down for you this week, and we will be saying a little prayer and
the boyz are slinging drool that your kidney values will be in the good
range.

We are so sorry to hear that Clover made her journey to the bridge.  Take
heart that she is no longer sick but is now a young and healthy hound once
again. May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

Happy Calendar Day Ahroo-ba and Drake, wish that I had a calendar so
that I could see your cute little mugs!

Sassy & Junior, congratulations on getting a foster family.  I'm sure
that they will take good care of you until you find that special family
to become your forever family.

We are so sorry to hear that Blossom made her journey to the bridge.
Take heart that she is now a young and healthy hound once again, may she
live forever in the magic of your memories.

Synthia, We are saying a little prayer that you get on the road soon,
and have no more delays.  At least the brakes gave you a warning to fix
them before getting on the road.  The Boys are sending you and the
hounds safe journey drool.

Ruger here: Muldoon, Thanks for the briefing. It is good to know that we
have other species assistance in the war against the Squirrelistans.  We
have a mocking bird in our yard that chases our Auntie Val off when she
tries to pick figs to make Figgy preserves.mmmmmm. Hehehe.