[Dailydrool] Ch Rebec's Kiss Me Kate - Blossom

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 23:50:29 PDT 2010

I would be so remiss in not posting a note for our Blossom.

Did ever a more genteel hound step foot across my path? From before  she
was thought of, I have been fortunate to call Sukey a friend, and when the
time came to look for her newest fur child, I was lucky enough to be a friend
to  whom basset talk was not foreign.  Blossom calls - oh how many there
were  throughout her lifetime.  The beauty of Blossom's life is that she
touched  so many through her showing - and oh could she show! To see Blossom at
her best  was to see perfection.  Blossom stealing 5 pounds of See's Candy the
night  before Westminster, The call's from Blossom's appearances nation
wide - Blossom  and her mama saving a basset pup on some forsaken highway in
the middle of  nowhere. And Blossom would then be catered to as only our
Diva-Princesses can be  - Pate' mom? To crave was to receive.  The puppies - the
Blossomette's - oh  how wonderful and so very pampered.  The best of all
worlds - to love to  show in the ring, to be catered to paw and nose.

I have been honored, and have had my heart tromped upon by Blossom's
delicate paw throughout her lifetime, throughout her achievements, and was again
honored to spend such quality time with her during her last weeks......  If
 ever a Princess there was I can assure you, Blossom trained all who knew
her and stole their hearts. Blossom even attended a show recently - to see
her  pups and to enjoy the life that she was born to lead. Her last public
appearance.  So graceful.

This is a difficult time for her human's Rob & Sukey Shor - condolences
and tale's of how Blossom may have touched your life can be emailed to her
human's at:  _SukeyS at aol.com_ (mailto:SukeyS at aol.com)

Blossom was my special niece in the show world - and my special angel girl
even now.  She truly represents all that is elegance and love, beauty and
compassion.  The Shors and Blossom were
tied at the heart.  That tie cannot be broken.  Her pupsters  carry her
legacy forward.

Blossom - May your paws trod gently upon the greenest of hills, may the
buffet cater to your delicate tastes and may those silken ears from time to
time  touch upon your human's - to remind them of true love and a legacy that
shall  never die. If the show ring at the Bridge is open, I know a beautiful
girl who  shall be trotting gaily.  The best of all worlds.

Til we meet at that ring - may the roses ever bloom and the  tree's sway as
gently as your ears in a full gait

Love never dies, it transitions -
Aunti Dawn of The West
and the Hundreds of fans who are Forever Blossoms'
_www.daphneyland.com_ (http://www.daphneyland.com/)
661  269-2682

Daily rehabilitation and socialization of up to 100 basset  hounds and some
mixes - public viewing and visitation are Saturdays &  Sundays from 11 - 5.
Come and rub bellies in person! Volunteer opportunities  abound!
SAVE THE DATE: SEPT. 19, 2010 - WADDLE WITH US AT  SANTA MONICA PIER!!