[Dailydrool] Does anyone have a basset who...?

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 19:03:49 PDT 2010

When Annie decides that she doesn't want to go where I want her to go, she will come to a dead stop and she is next to impossible to move.  When I turn around to reprimand her, she will give me "the look" and then shake her head so that her ears go flapping.  It drives me insane!  I compare it to a 15 year old girl tossing her hair and rolling her eyes...the attitude!!!

Rose,  Annie (yeah, and??) and Fred (I'm just a goofy guy, but I'm not a brat!)