[Dailydrool] Please help Drew

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 06:17:08 PDT 2010

Hi all - I posted yesterday about Drew the basset hound who was left chained in the backyard while his owners moved away.  TSBHR will be picking up Drew on today.  Please read the heartbreaking story that I posted yesterday about Drew and if you can please make a donation to TSBHR to help Drew on his way to a happy and loving home.

When I posted yesterday I gave the wrong site name, the correct site  is tristatebassets.org.  You can donate to Drew by going to TSBHR's site  tristatebassets.org and clicking on the word Donations located at the top of the screen.

If you have any questions please email off list.
Thank you,
Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu