[Dailydrool] Looking for some references to find a basset in South Carolina~

Julie Burgoon jskrista at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 16:12:50 PDT 2010

Hello to everyone it me Julie long time no talk~ I am happy to say that I am finally in a position in my life to add a basset back into my family~ I live in South Carolina now and I was wondering if any one has any names of any good breeders in the South Carolina area! I know there is a rescue here in SC but since Krista my daughter is back in my life I would kind of like to surprise her with a puppy~Any suggestions would be greatly apperciated~