[Dailydrool] flat basset vs. sausage

Sandra Culpepper scvld at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 09:39:14 PDT 2010

Hi Becky!

I'm so glad you described Pumbaa's "flat basset."  That's exactly what da Lady Bianca does on our daily walks.
She just stands there refusing to move an inch--a silent forward stare.  Giving that "reproachful, truly woebegone" look,
she makes me have to drag her out of the way of an approaching car.  I'm quite sure my neighbors  think me nuts
trying to reason with her.  And I'm sure she understands the words "home," "food," and "eat" that I mention.  Finally,
she begins to trot along when offered a real piece of fat-free sausage.

Bianca's mom