[Dailydrool] Beads for Secret Pawtner! and Woofstock!

Jaclyn Chancey jaclyn.chancey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 12:49:18 PDT 2010

Woofstock is coming up next month, and I'm again offering my handmade
multicolored basset beads--loose or made into earrings, a necklace, or a
bracelet--as a pledge incentive. I can also send your gift directly to your
Secret Pawtner, leaving you anonymous if you would like. With
necklaces/bracelets starting at $10 and earrings at $15, they will fit
within either Secret Pawtner spending limit, and it all goes straight into
Abbie and Josh's Woofstock pledge.

For more information and how to pledge:
http://sites.google.com/site/jaclynbassetpledges/

Abbie, Josh, and the homeless hounds of New England thank you!
- Jaclyn