[Dailydrool] Counter cruising

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Mon Aug 9 06:30:08 PDT 2010

at 12.5 ... I'm sure its just because she's giving up on training you dumb
slaves for anything and just doing it herself!

LOL :0)

Wouldn't be surprised if you came home and found your bags were dragged to
the door, and some articles along with it as her hint she wants you to move
out so she can try to bring some new slaves in..

:)

-Robert

PS. ya gotta love the bassitude ... just so long as she doesn't get nasty
about it.