[Dailydrool] French Basset Rescue Calendars

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Mon Aug 9 08:47:08 PDT 2010

Bone-jour, Dame Penny & Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves in
France.

We have been sooooooo busy: eating, sleeping, eating sleeping etc that
we forgot to tell you that the new 2011 French Basset Rescue calendar
is out :))))  We are not in it (we were rescued before) but there are
lots of nice pictures.  For those of you who got last year's calendar,
we think this one is much nicer.  If anyone is interested, please
email da mum. We will even get her to translate all the texts :)))))

Hugs and lurps to all,

Dame P & Miss P
(hey, Pen, shouldn't we be having a photo shoot soon in our new
yunnyforms?  Yup, Pol, soon as da slave recovers from the shock of
seeing me getting that bread off the table hehehehehehehe)

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org
http://mascollection.free.fr