[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner Fudge

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 08:59:39 PDT 2010

King Chunky here announcing that due to the extremely hot weather this year, there will be no Secret Pawtner Fudge shipped this August.  We will, however, have gift certificates available and your secret pawtner can order his or her choice in September.

Gift certificates are $19.95 for one pound, including priority mail shipping.  In honor of my sister Olivia's upcoming birfday, all fudge proceeds will benefit Ohio Basset Rescue, cuz that's where she came from.

King Chunky
(Pass the cookies)