[Dailydrool] Nooze from da Beach

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 18:26:26 PDT 2010

Momma here. If you are looking for Elwood, he is outside trying to beg hubby for a spare treat, and doing the rabbit patrol. He has a resident rabbit that is about to drive him even further nuts. First, we send drool to all in need, Bud we are worrin about you. Safe travels Synthia.
Things here are keeping me really busy. It used to be that nights were "my" time, but Elder Clara has now decided that my time is now her time, and night time is time for her to be on the move. Her big move is to the kitchen, looking for food. Prednisone is wonderful stuff, has her up and moving, but we all know the effects---food, water, pee--and not usually in that order. She will pace every night until she gets food, and if she is not served quick enough, she goes over to the door and stands, knowing we come running, but then off she goes to the kitchen. Slick trick for a old hungry lady! Not to fear that she is not being served, she gets a serving of vegetables every night before her bed. To say she has us trained is a understatement.
Sister Daisy has also stepped up her levels around here--Clara trained, she has learned well, and gives Elwood a run for his money. She bit him in the snooter twice last week and took another shot today.
Brudder Jake had a nice gotcha day--well, payback for a bath and toebones is he is limping, acts like his shoulder is bothering him. Of course the basset 500 that he slammed into the wall might be a cause---
Then there is Da Brudder Elwood. When I was looking at the PBF pictures, I looked twice---Colt looks like Elwood--my DOg--did I swoon--two of Elwood is enough to scare the mess out of me.
So that is the lowdown here. Not much new, we are doin.
Brenda, Trooper looks just wonderful, the shine of his coat tells the story--a great job you have done!!
I am sure I have missed plenty, and no intentions--I am being paged to the kitchen by you know who.

We are thinking of you all--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake