[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner Gifts

Shelly Gordon-ABC Basset Rescue merchandise at nybasset.org
Tue Aug 10 07:55:38 PDT 2010

ABC's Slobber Shoppe has lots of great gifts for your SP! We dedicated our front page to items under $15 to help you find some moderately priced gifts for your SP. Also, if you purchase from The Slobber Shoppe, we will add your note to your SP...just enter it in the "note" section upon check out. We will also email you the delivery confirmation number so that you can see exactly when your gift arrived!

Over 325 basset items and gifts for the bassets too! All proceeds go to the homeless bassets of NY so it is like 2 gifts in one!

See all items the at: http://theslobbershoppe.com

Thank you!
Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue