[Dailydrool] Houndie Songs

Janis Whitsett-Watts mikeydroolmeister at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 10:41:19 PDT 2010

I haven't posted for a couple of years, but am trying to get back in the
"Basset Swing". So to start, here is my bassets' twain song. We live 2
blocks from the mainline for the Southern Pacific Railroad and there is a
switching station just north of town. We get up to 20 trains through daily.
The bassets sing with them all. If the windows are open, the chihuahua,
Pearl, adds her high soprano. Their favorite is the AmTrak whistle. Needless
to say, they are never outside at night!

To the tune of Singin' in the Rain   (ahem, cough,cough....that's Mikey
Drool Meister clearing his throat)

We singin' wif da twains
Jest singin' wif da twains
What a wunnerful feelin'