[Dailydrool] Cowboy is 4

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 20:26:15 PDT 2010

Happy Birthday Cowboy!

ruth
huckleberry
ranger-bob
aud-baud (atb 10.28.09, but always in our hearts)
and lil daisy bug

Huckleberry's page:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/675146

--- On Tue, 8/10/10, kacy green <greenlikethecolor at gmail.com> wrote:

My little Cowman is 4 years old today! I can't believe how fast time flies.

Here is a link to pictures of him on his 1st birthday.
http://kacyg.blogspot.com/2007/08/cowboy-turns-1.html

And here is a link to pictures of him today. http://kacyg.blogspot.com/2010/08/cowboy-is-4.html

Happy Brithday sweet boy. You bring such joy to my life. Because of you I am now devoted to the Basset Hound breed, I have made many friendships through the Dailydrool, and I have adopted your "brother" Rupert. You will always be my #1 and I look forward to celebrating many more of these special days with you!

Love, Mama
(aka Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert)