[Dailydrool] Bud - update

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 21:11:53 PDT 2010

We are on the "Vets Across America" tour and spent the morning with a wonderful vet in Iowa City - Dr. Nadia VanderGast at Creature Comfort. Bud was in a bad way this morning and had to be carried out to the car and into the vet. He has a terrible kidney infection and is on two different abx. He seems to be improving though he still won't eat. I was able to get a few bites in there hand feeding but that is it. Still vomiting periodically but food and meds have stayed down.

He is still a sick boy, so drool is appreciated. We did decide to continue the trip as the antibiotics can work in the car just as well as in a hotel. With luck he will be stronger by morning and willing to eat something.

With driving and taking care of Bud I don't think I've answered all the personal messages, but we thank you for the good thoughts and drool.

Synthia, Bud, Zuma, Kahuna